The Triangle is a striking development overlooking the River Stour and neighbouring Victoria Park in the boom town of Ashford, Kent. Ideally located and directly opposite Ashford’s flagship leisure centre ElwickPlace, the development is only a 12-minute walk from Ashford International Station. Buyers can choose from studios, one, two and three-bedroomed apartments with views over the river and parkland. Parking is included on all 2-3 bedroom apartments and all apartments will have balconies included as standard.
The Triangle is perfectly placed, overlooking Victoria Park and the Great Stour River to the south for picturesque views, whilst being directly connected to the town centre via a footbridge to the north, gaining direct access to Elwick Place and also Ashford College. Every convenience is a short walk away, including Ashford International Station, the town’s major retail centres – including the designer outlet village – and an array of supermarkets.
From Ashford International Station, you can reach London Stratford in only 29 minutes and London St Pancras in 36 minutes. What’s more, Ashford is a major terminus for Europe, directly connected to three European capitals; Brussels in 1h 32 mins, Paris in 1h 52 mins and Amsterdam in 3hrs 50 mins.
Ashford is a large established market town in the county of Kent, 44 miles southeast of London. Transformed by the UK’s first high-speed rail link, better known as the Channel Tunnel Rail Link, Ashford is a strategic terminus, carrying passengers and freight between the UK and continental Europe. It benefits from excellent road communications with the M20 providing direct access to London and the national motorway network in the north via the M25. Subsequently, it has become Kent’s #1 business location and its quick rail links to London have made it one of the UK’s top places to live.
A major centre for European communications, Ashford also has a reputation for retail with the Richard Rogers Partnership designed Ashford Designer Outlet, which recently completed its £90 million extension; 130 premium brands, restaurants and cafes that attract three million visitors a year. It is also set to become a major film production hub, with the approval of the Ashford International Studios application in July 2020.
Why Invest in Ashford?
- Property Prices in Ashford have increased 30% in the past 5 years and a further 22% forecast for the next 5 years
- Fastest growing population in the South East with 22.5% population growth over the last 15 years
- Kent’s no.1 location for Businesses with a 60% increase in the number of enterprises between 2009 and 2019
- Unrivalled connectivity – Just 29 minutes to Stratford and 36 mins to Kings Cross
- Ashford’s visitor economy was valued at £311m after welcoming 4.7m visitors in 2019 making it a prime location for short term lets
- Regeneration surges ahead with several large infrastructure project delivered or underway
- On average house prices are 38% lower than in London and with Covid redefining the way in which people work, more and more people have moved to Ashford in search of favourable property prices