The Glassworks is a bustling trendy student accommodation development that is located just a short walk from the city centre and universities in Newcastle. It offers students an enviable blend of easy access to the city whilst also being a short walk to their respective academic institutions. The development itself is one of the higher-end student accommodation developments within the city ensuring the property is fully let year on year. For investors, the property presents an opportunity to diversify your portfolio and purchase a property belonging to the fastest-growing asset class delivering an immediate 7% yield on a development that is already completed and operational with an amazing track record of occupancy.
- Newcastle is home to two prominent universities, Newcastle University and Northumbria University.
- Newcastle’s economy is characterized by diversity such as finance, healthcare, education, and digital technology.
- Substantial urban regeneration projects in recent years, transforming former industrial areas into modern residential and commercial spaces
- Science and technology parks, incubators, and accelerators has led to an increase in startups and small-to-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), creating employment opportunities
- Quayside and Ouseburn Valley have been revitalized, creating new opportunities