Residential For Sale
Timber Yard, Birmingham.
Prices from £233,400 Projected 5% Yield
Timber Yard is an exquisite development built by Galliard Homes one of the UK’s premier developers. In the first release of apartments there are 379 studio’s, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available, all arranged around landscaped courtyard gardens. The theme for this development is very much providing an exclusive lifestyle and the development has excellent amenities on site to complement this, including a gym, club lounge and screening room. Split over 12 levels, Timber Yard features apartments that offer superb city centre views.
The location of this project really couldn’t be any better. The project is just 10 minutes walk from New Street and Moor Street station and just 15 minutes from the proposed HS2 interchange at Curzon Street which is due for completion in 2026. The project is located adjacent to Birmingham’s Chinese Quarter and a mere 10 minute walk to the heart of Birmingham’s City Centre. The project really does have it all to offer prospective tenants from a location point of view.
In terms of specification the developer really hasn’t left anything to the imagination. All apartments will be built to an exceptional standard and specification in keeping with this exquisite developer’s previous projects.
- Opulent double height reception area
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Concierge and Services
- Residents Private Club Lounge
- Screening Room
- 379 studio’s, 1, 2 and 3 beds arranged over 12 floors
- Short walk from China Town in Birmingham
- 5% projected yield available
- Close to transport links including New Street and Moor Street stations
- 15 minutes walk away from Curzon Street HS2 interchange
- Due for completion Q3 2021 / Q4 2021
- 10 year Checkmate build warranty as standard
- Ground rent £200-£300 per annum
- Service charge £2.35 / sqft
- £5000 reservation fee (non refundable), 15% deposit on exchange (21 days), 85% balance on completion
- Parking available for units over £325,000 for additional £15,000
- 209 years leasehold
15% on exchange, 85% on completion
Q3 / Q4 2021
209 years leasehold