Residential For Sale
Timber Yard, Birmingham.
Prices from £233,400 Projected 5% Yield
Timber Yard is an exquisite new-build development in Birmingham, built by Galliard Homes, one of the UK’s premier developers. There are 379 studios, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments available in the first release of apartments, all arranged around landscaped courtyard gardens. This development’s theme is very much providing an exclusive lifestyle, with excellent on-site amenities, including a gym, club lounge, and cinema screening room. Split over 12 levels, Timber Yard features luxury apartments with superb city centre views.
The location of this project really couldn’t be any better. The project is just 10 minutes’ walk from New Street and Moor Street Stations and only 15 minutes from the proposed HS2 interchange at Curzon Street, due for completion in 2026. The project is located adjacent to Birmingham’s Chinese Quarter and a mere 10-minute walk to Birmingham’s City Centre’s heart. The project really does have it all to offer prospective tenants from a location point of view.
In terms of specification, the developer hasn’t left any stone unturned. All apartments will be built to an exceptional standard and specification in keeping with the high-quality values and ethics set by this most exacting of construction companies.
- Opulent double-height reception area
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Concierge and Services
- Residents Private Club Lounge
- Screening Room
- 379 studios, 1-, 2- and 3-beds arranged over 12 floors
- Short walk from China Town in Birmingham
- 5% projected Yield available
- Close to transport links including New Street and Moor Street stations
- 15 minutes’ walk away from Curzon Street HS2 interchange
- Due for completion Q3 2021 / Q4 2021
- 10-year Checkmate build warranty as standard
- Ground rent £200-£300 per annum
- Service charge £2.35 / sqft
- £5000 reservation fee (non-refundable), 15% deposit on exchange (21 days), 85% balance on completion
- Parking available for units over £325,000 for an additional £15,000
- 209 years leasehold
15% on exchange, 85% on completion
Q3 / Q4 2021
209 years leasehold