Residential For Sale
Introducing Three60 – Manchester’s First Cylindrical Skyscraper
An architectural masterpiece meets a city of innovation. Manchester’s newest icon on the skyline boasts a luxury living aesthetic like no other. The cylindrical design will offer breath-taking views of Manchester, with a panoramic experience in every apartment.
Three60 has been designed with the resident in mind to deliver an unmatched quality of living at what is already becoming one of the most in-demand postcodes in Manchester.
Furthermore, with easy transport links in and out of the city centre, Three60 is ideal for both families and young professionals looking to live and work in the heart of Manchester.
Three60 is situated approximately 8 miles away from Manchester International Airport with a journey time of just 16 minutes by car and 30 minutes by public transport. Manchester International Airport is the UK’s third busiest airport carrying close to 30 million passengers each year with over 54 airlines flying to more than 200 destinations worldwide.
The closest train station to the project is Deansgate station which is just 0.2 miles away or 5 minutes walk from The Blade. Manchester Piccadilly Station is just over a mile away and Manchester Oxford Road station is approx. 0.8 miles away from the development. All stations can be reached within a 15 minute walk from the project.
- 51 storeys, with breath-taking panoramic city and countryside views
- 441 premium one, two and three-bedroom apartments
- 3 basement levels accommodating private car parking and bicycle spaces
- A private podium terrace overlooking the new community
- Modern state-of-the-art gymnasium and separate holistic
- Luxury co-working space and a resident lounge
- 24-hour concierge and security
- Community park on the ground level
- Service charge £2.75 / sqft
- Leasehold 250 years
- 6% Projected yield
- Completion Q4 2024
- 20% deposit on exchange, balance on completion
Est £2.75 / sqft
20% on exchange, balance on completion
0.1% of the property value
250 years leasehold