Residential For Sale
5.8% Projected Yield
The Triangle, Ashford.
The Triangle is a striking development overlooking the River Stour and neighbouring Victoria Park in the boom town of Ashford, Kent. Ideally located and directly opposite Ashford’s flagship leisure centre Elwick Place, the development is only a 12-minute walk from Ashford International Station. Buyers can choose from studios, one, two and three-bedroomed apartments with views over the river and parkland.
From Ashford International, reach London Stratford in only 29 minutes and London St Pancras in 36 minutes. What’s more, Ashford is a major terminus for Europe, directly connected to three European capitals; Brussels in 1h 32 mins, Paris in 1h 52 mins and Amsterdam in 3hrs 50 mins.
Ashford is a very interesting location, where property prices have increased by over 30% in the last 5 years, where house prices are on average 38% cheaper than in London and where population in the area has increased by 22.5% in just the last 15 years. What’s more, Kings Cross St Pancras is just 36 minutes away by train making Ashford the perfect London commuter belt town. All of these facts mean this investment has the potential of working very well for our investors and hence why we expect the units to sell quickly. Below are a few investment highlights.
Why invest in Ashford?
- 22.5% population growth over last 15 years
- 38% growth in Ashford prime industrial rents
- 30% average house price growth over last 5 years
- 73% lower office rents than London
- 39% lower house prices than London
- Ashford Designer Outlet attracting more than 3 million visitors per year
- Ashford is home to Kent’s largest office complex
- Prices from £180k
- Projected rental yields of 5.8%
- Parking included with all 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Zero ground rent
- 999 years leasehold
- Balconies included with all apartments
1.69 per sqft.
£2,000 reservation fee, 20% on exchange, 80% on completion
999 years leasehold