Student For Sale
Poulson House, Stoke.
Poulson House in Stoke is our latest completed and fully operational student accommodation development situated a mere 9 minute walk from the University of Staffordshire. The project is also situated some 25 minute drive away from The University of Keele. Completed in 2016, Poulson house consists of 122 studio apartments approx 15-25m2.
Whilst being particularly close to the university the development also benefits from being fully operational with no development risk and thus providing immediate income for investors.
The project is managed by Greenpad, the University’s own management company with this being the only building that they manage. Investors can benefit from a fully managed investment opportunity with a 2 year rental assurance provided for the first 30 investors.
The University of Staffordshire consists of approx 13,000 students and is due to open in September of this year. The building is already open to accept students for the forthcoming academic year and is already 50% occupied.
- Completed operational student accommodation
- Only £59,950
- True live yield of 7%
- The only University approved PBSA studios
- Managed by Stafford University’s student union
- 1 year rental assurance (7% NET) starting September 2020 (Covid protection)
- University has confirmed its open next year
- £4000 rental assurance per unit is placed into a deposit protection scheme client account / or lodged in an escrow, held by a 3rd party solicitor
- 2 years assurance for the first 40 buyers
- 100% occupied for 20/21 academic year
25% on exchnage balance on completion
Leasehold 246 years