Student For Sale
Poulson House, Stoke.
Poulson House in Stoke is our latest completed and fully operational student accommodation development, situated a mere 9-minute walk from the University of Staffordshire. The project is also just 25-minutes’ drive away from The University of Keele. Completed in 2016, Poulson House consists of 122 studio apartments, approx. 15-25m2.
In addition to its convenient proximity to the Univeristy of Staffordshire, the Poulson House new-build development also benefits from being fully operational with no development risk and a three year track record. This represents an attractive and immediate income for investors.
Poulson House is managed by Greenpad, the University’s own management company. This is their sole management property and ensures a high level of focus and maximum occupancy each year. Investors can benefit from a fully managed investment opportunity with a 2 years rental assurance provided for the first 40 investors.
The University of Staffordshire consists of approx. 13,000 students and is due to open in September of this year. The building is already open to accept students for the forthcoming academic year and is already 50% occupied having been 100% occupied during COVID.
Prices are extremely reasonable at just £59,950 per unit.
- Completed, operational student accommodation
- Only £59,950
- True live yield of 7%
- The only University approved PBSA studios
- Managed by Stafford University’s student union
- 1 year rental assurance (7% NET) starting September 2020 (Covid protection)
- University has confirmed its open next year
- £4000 rental assurance per unit is placed into a deposit protection scheme client account / or lodged in an escrow, held by a 3rd party solicitor
- 2 years assurance at 7% net for the first 40 buyers
- 100% occupied for 20/21 academic year
25% on exchange, balance on completion
Leasehold 246 years