Residential For Sale
Hayes Village, West London.
Welcome to Hayes Village, A brand-new development, enviably well connected and within easy reach of central London.
Imagine an idyllic location that’s steeped in local heritage, with an evolving high street just
a walk away and the bright lights of central London within easy reach.
Imagine a light, contemporary apartment where the Grand Union Canal is on your doorstep and history is in the air around you. Imagine making Hayes Village your home.
We’re proud to introduce a range of one, two and three-bedroom apartments in a buzzing new residential quarter that’s bursting with local history.
With easy access to local amenities, quick connections to Heathrow and a vibrant village-like feel at its heart, you could soon be soaking up everything this new community has to offer. Now, imagine that.
This stunning project forms part of a larger regeneration plan to build 1500 homes on the site of the former Nestle Factory in Hayes. Close to a number of business’s as well as Heathrow Airport, the project is located in a prime position to capitalise on a growing number of prospective tenants.
Add to this the arrival of Cross-rail scheduled to begin in 2022 reducing travel times to Central and East London to a matter of minutes, it all makes for the ideal investment scenario for investors looking to capitalise on the London commuter belt region.
Cross Rail Travel Times
- Bond Street 20 Minutes
- Liverpool Street 27 Minutes
- Canary Wharf 34 Minutes
- Heathrow Airport 5 Minutes
- Faster to canary wharf than, Fulham, Hammersmith, Chiswick, Wimbledon or Clapham
- 1 Beds starting from £288,000
- 2 Beds starting from £414,000
- 3 beds starting from £523,000
- Walk to Hayes & Harlington station in under 10 minutes
- For drivers, it will take under 5 minutes to reach the M4
- Just an 8-min walk from Hayes and Harlington Station on the Elizabeth Line (due to open in 2022) directly connecting Central London and Canary Wharf
- Ealing Broadway is just an 8-min train ride away, with over 80 shops and range of restaurants
- Projected yields of 4.8%
- Strong capital growth projected at 17% over the next 5 years
- Rental appreciation of 18% forecasted in the next 5 years
- Part of a wider regeneration scheme
- On the Cross-rail
- 999 years leasehold
- Peppercorn ground rent
- Low service charges
Opulent Lettings and Management
1 beds £1665 pa, 2 beds £2105 pa, 3 beds £2395 pa
10% on Exchange, 90% on completion
10% full management