Residential For Sale
Dolphin Bridge House, Uxbridge.
We are delighted to offer this exciting new development in a very desirable London location. Dolphin House is located in Uxbridge within the London Borough of Hillingdon and beautifully combines a West London location with countryside and rolling hills on your doorstep. The development is situated on the banks of the Grand Union Canal and River Colne and offers a great deal of tranquillity within the boundaries of the UK’s capital city. This building has undergone an amazing transformation and is now a highly desirable residential development that is very attractive to renters and owner occupiers alike.
Uxbridge itself is a business node within the Greater London area. Its fantastic transport links give it an enviable position within London’s reach. The area is well renowned for having a large number of offices within the town centre with companies like Coca Cola, Cadburys, Apple, Mitsubishi, Hertz, Hasbro, GSK, Xerox, Fujitsu, Cisco, PWC & IBM all having a significant office presence within Uxbridge. When you also consider it is within a 10 minute drive of Heathrow, there are many reasons why businesses want to be located in Uxbridge and why demand for rental property is very high here. Furthermore, there is high demand for serviced apartments and hotel accommodation in Uxbridge for this reason, meaning if you wanted to let it out as a serviced apartment there would be ample demand.
In terms of positioning within Uxbridge itself, Dolphin Bridge House is excellently located to capitalise on these business travellers. Located just a 10-minute walk from the town centre and the underground station, and quite literally within a stone’s throw of the Premier Inn hotel, which is located just 100 yards away, demonstrate this is already a hotspot for business stays within the area.
- Uxbridge location. 30 min train ride into Central London
- 10 min walk to Uxbridge Station
- M25, M4 & M40 all a short distance away.
- 10 min drive to Heathrow Airport.
- Next to Colne Valley Regional Park, a beautiful area of canals, rivers, lakes and woodland.
- Uxbridge has a large amount of offices and high employment rates
- Allocated car parking for every apartment
- Completion November 2019
- 5% gross rental yield on headline price.
- 10% NET rental yield if managed as serviced apartment
- 999 year lease
- 20% deposit
- Ground Rent = £250-£325 p.a.
- Service Charge = £3 per sqft p.a.
20% on exchange, balance on completion
0.1% of the property value
999 years leasehold