Residential For Sale
Key Ready Apartments in Bagshot, Surrey.
A residential development, completed in February 2022. It is the result of an ambitious scheme that has converted an existing commercial property into a modern mix of 79, one-and-two-bedroom apartments.
The development is set in a quiet and leafy residential district in Bagshot. It lies just 300m from the A322, and less than 900m from the nearest junction of the M3. This makes it an exceptionally convenient base for commuters: central London is less than 45km to the east, and many other employment hotspots are considerably closer still, namely Reading and Bracknell that house major corporations and large industrial estates.
Like many districts of Britain, Bagshot is characterised by an insufficient supply of good, modern homes, which means that local rental demand is robust and reliable. The property is already over 75% tenanted and the developer will take responsibility for ensuring full occupancy. Consequently, as the newest and most striking development in the area, it promises low risk, dependable yields and excellent potential for continuing capital growth.
- A new residential conversion scheme
- Completed: February 2022
- 79 apartments
- A mix of studios and one and two-bedroom apartments
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- 250-year leasehold
- £0 ground rent
- Prices from £190,000
- Prices start from £190,000 for a studio and £195,000 for a 1 bed and £265,000 for a 2 bed.
- Completed Development in February 2022
- Strong local rental demand with all units currently rented
- Average Rent: £890 PCM
- 8.4% average annual price growth in the area
- Zero ground rent
- 250-year lease
- Service charges £1,027 per annum
- Allocated parking included with each apartment
- Short term lets allowed in the lease, providing up to 12% yield
250 years leasehold